Acacia Systems has been providing custom solutions and training with ProVUE products since 1985. We were early adopters who continue to push the envelope with Panorama's excellent array of programming tools. We have completed courses and are currently certified for the new and improved version of Panorama X.
Acacia Systems has written numerous applications including multi-user solutions and solutions which combine HTML with Panorama files to create truly custom interactive web sites. We can also help you upgrade current systems or design and create files to accurately mimic what you are currently doing manually.
Some previous projects include:
- A real estate application that runs a Century 21 administrative office including digital imaging
- Newspaper subscription tracking for the Orange County Register
- A nationwide sales lead and contact file for McGraw Hill
- A submissions and response database for Sire Records
- A parts failure analysis application for Apple Computer
- An interactive web site for TributeBandBattle.com
- Our news page News at Acacia
- An interactive web site for putting news on your website TellIt!.com
- Scheduling, planning and invoicing files for a ChemDry carpet cleaning firm
- A job shop package including job tracking, invoicing, shipping, bar coding and forecasting
- A commercial multiuser dispatch and scheduling system called DispatchIt!
Current projects include, a web based solution for a bail bond office, a project tracking and archival system for an architectural firm and a mail order system including contacts, products, and invoicing that interfaces with the web.
In addition, Acacia Systems has taught Panorama programming to individuals, small groups and classrooms. We have used our experience to train students in companies such as American Express, Apple Inc., Apple University, Business Week, Century 21 Real Estate, Motorola, City of Lakewood, Domain Chandon, Time Magazine and Warner New Media.
Acacia Systems has made many happy clients along the way. We'd love to make you happy too!